Props & Enhancements
While you really don't need much to do these practices, there are a few things I'd recommend that can enhance your experience.
- Props: Yoga mat, blocks, strap, blanket, pillow/boulster
**If you don't have blocks and a strap, you can improvise with something like a can of soup for a block or towel/belt for a strap.
- Journal/notebook (included in early registration retreat packet)
- Candle (included in early registration retreat packet...a yummy Sunrise Hives beeswax candle, to boot)
- Mala Beads (included in early registration retreat packet)
- Essential oil, incense or smudge for opening your senses and clearing energy (included in early registration retreat packet)
- Tea or warm drink (included in early registration retreat packet)
- Spotify account I highly recommend a Spotify premium account for playlists. They offer a free trial for their Premium plan. https://www.spotify.com/
A couple other things to note...
***Please remember, this is not intended feel like you're just adding more to your plate. There's no need to put extra pressure or expectations on yourself. If you are not able to get to all of these practices right away, that's okay! Start clearing the path. Come back to why you signed up. Hold yourself with love. Keep coming back.***
***Physical exertion: As mentioned before, there will be a lot of variation. Some practices will be more active than others. Take your time. Listen to your body. Go slow. You don't have to push or prove anything. Experiment. Try. And also respect your body and where you are each day.***