A different approach
I wanted to put something together that is simultaneously supportive, simple, accessible, deep, rich, sweet, profound, soulful and light. And by all means, something that doesn't feel like you're just adding more to your plate. There's no need to put extra pressure or expectations on yourself.
I'm not going to say you have to practice every day, though it may be what you want to do. Personally, my practice has never been that regimented. Though, I will say, to make the commitment to these practices throughout the week will be profound.
The elements of this program are intentional, dynamic, personal, and flexible. With 4 different video practices each week, from 10-75 minutes in length, you can show up on your own time and customize it to fit your life and intentions.
The balance of content will be like a mini retreat experience that you can do in the comfort of your own home and with whatever your schedule might be.
A new piece that I'm especially excited about is the opportunity for personal correspondence and dialogue with you. I will send you a private email each week to follow up with your experience and encourage your reflection and questions. Since we are not live together in person, this will be where we can connect. AND, each Saturday there will be a live class on Zoom, in which I can teach to points or specific needs that come up throughout the week.
So here's the plan.
4 new videos each week:
- Meditation & Ritual (approx. 15 min)
- 30 minute all-level movement practice
- 10 minute all-level movement practice
- LIVE 75 minute Saturday morning mixed-level yoga on Zoom (live classes are at 10am MST 12/5, 12/12, 12/19, and also recorded for later use)
- Reflection and journal prompts
- Playlists of music to use durning your practices
- Interactive correspondence with Jillian each week to stay connected and motivated
- 6 month access to revisit as often as you'd like
- **First 10 people to sign up get a special gift in the mail**